Insurance Account Position - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Hooksett, NH
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Ability to conduct interviews in the office and in customer's home or business
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Rene Leclerc - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
my training program includes
- Learning to market property/casualty, life, health and bank products
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies. If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State Farm Insurance Companies’ agent selection process
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none